My name is Renat. I live and work in the city of Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan. I’m currently working as a Deep Learning Scientist/ Machine Learning Engineer. I mainly work with faces and medical images. In addition, I am currently working as a mentor at Yandex.Practicum. I help students to master the profession of Data Analyst and Data Scientist.
For a long time I worked in banks. I was a lead in internal audit, introduced DS / ML approaches there. Then I worked as a team lead in scoring and credit analysis.
In this blog I write tutorials and practical tips on DS and ML, talk about the career, application and training of Data Science. My interests and goals: MedTech, AdTech, EduTech.
You can contact me through:
- I design and develop a service with a machine learning component
- I blogging in Telegram channel about the career, application and training of Data Science (Russian Language in general)
- I participate in competitions on the kaggle: profile
- Kazakhstan data science/machine learning community
- Moderate 2500+ member strong Telegram chat with a learning resources archive and a job board (1500+ members)
- Organized a community for online co-op courses
- Writing articles for NewTechAudit
Podcasts with me
Podcast Tech Podcasts (janajayiq eLearning) – Data Science in medcine (Russian)
Code and coffee # 8. Who and how is using Deep Learning to diagnose COVID-19 in Kazakhstan? (Russian)